Thursday 27 November 2008

A Long and short of it interview with: Kate Adie

If I happen to interview anyone of remarkable interest - which lets face it, doesn't happen too often in Perth - I will upload it on this here blog.

This interview is particularly interesting,
1/because it's with war correspondant, author and all-round amazing lady Kate Adie,
2/because she makes some very interesting remarks about journalism, and how she 'fell in' to the industry.
and
3/because whilst she's extremely admirable, she's also very scary...

Click here to listen

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

RB said...

loved the response you got when you asked about advice for budding war correspondants

Chris Ratcliffe said...

Well done my dear. Liked the questions, pretty smooth.

I'm intreeged to do some war corespondence, but then I suppose her advice is good... it would be pretty savage.

xx